- Asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and cough
- Bronchitis and COPD
- Cardiorespiratory functions
- Inflammation and clinical immunology
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Lung function
- Medical rehabilitation
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Occupational respiratory diseases
- Oncology of the chest
- Pathophysiology of hypoxia Pathology of the lung
- Pediatric respirology and hereditary disorders
- Prevention of respiratory diseases
- Psychosomatic aspects
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep-related breathing disorders
- Smoking and smoking cessation
- Respiratory allergy
- Respiratory infections
- Abstract submission on-line only.
- The abstract link will appear after you have registered and logged-in.
- Abstracts limited to 250 words !
- Limit: 2 abstracts per registration.
- Full original papers related to the conference presentations will be published in an indexed journal (no supplement and no conference proceedings) on a charge per paper basis.
- Manuscripts of full articles can be sent in at any time to:
Deadline extended to October 5, 2019 !!!
- Abstract submission - 16 September 2019
- Registration - 16 September 2019
Payments (VAT included)
- Participation fees: 150 €
for congress, get together and banquet
Late payment at the conference: 160 EUR in cash only
The deadline for payment by wire transfer to avoid a surchage for on-site payment is October 7, 2019
Sarah Jamaly Condical e.K.
IBAN: DE63 3305 0000 0000 7700 99
Participation fee Advanced in Pneumology