- Asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and cough
- Bronchitis and COPD
- Cardiorespiratory functions
- Inflammation and clinical immunology
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Lung function
- Medical rehabilitation
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Occupational respiratory diseases
- Oncology of the chest
- Pathophysiology of hypoxia Pathology of the lung
- Pediatric respirology and hereditary disorders
- Prevention of respiratory diseases
- Psychosomatic aspects
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep-related breathing disorders
- Smoking and smoking cessation
- Respiratory allergy
- Respiratory infections
- Abstract submission on-line only.
- The abstract link will appear after you have registered and logged-in.
- Abstracts limited to 350 words !
- Limit: 2 abstracts per registration.
- Full original papers related to the conference presentations will be published in an indexed journal (no supplement and no conference proceedings) on a charge per paper basis.
- Manuscripts to be sent to: email@example.com only
Deadline extended to October 8 midnight
- Abstract submission - Ostober 8, 2017
- Registration - October 8, 2017
- Full paper submission to Prof. M. Pokorski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
starting from October 2017 on.
Payments (VAT included)
- Registration fee: 150 € or 650 PLN
- Ph.D. students & Accompanying persons: 60 € or 250 PLN
- Late payment at the conference: 180 € or 750 PLN – cash only
- Medical students - registration fee is waived
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH