- Asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and cough
- Bronchitis and COPD
- Cardiorespiratory functions
- Inflammation and clinical immunology
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Lung function
- Medical rehabilitation
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Occupational respiratory diseases
- Oncology of the chest
- Pathophysiology of hypoxia Pathology of the lung
- Pediatric respirology and hereditary disorders
- Prevention of respiratory diseases
- Psychosomatic aspects
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep-related breathing disorders
- Smoking and smoking cessation
- Respiratory allergy
- Respiratory infections
- Abstract submission online only.
- The abstract link will appear after you have registered and logged-in.
- Abstracts limited to 200 words !
- Limit: 2 abstracts per registration.
- Full original articles related to the conference topics will be published in a special issue of Respiratory Physiology and Neurobiology on a charge per paper basis. Information and prospective submissions:
- Abstract submission - November 15, 2022
- Registration - November 15, 2022
Payments (VAT included)
- Participation fees: 180 € by wire transfer only
- No late payment will be possible at the conference site.
Sarah Jamaly Condical e.K.
IBAN: DE63 3305 0000 0000 7700 99
Purpose: 16th Advances in pneumology 2022 + participant’s full name